Re: help with running tests for rails using gems

On 06/04/2013 12:19 PM, Sam Ruby wrote:

4) I haven't yet figured out how to run this.  I keep getting errors
about local changes. I'm now off to learn quilt.

http://wiki.debian.org/Diaspora/Packaging/quilt

I can now run with this patch, and get further. Next up: a series of error messages that look like

     Failure/Error: Unable to find matching line from backtrace
     NoMethodError:
       undefined method `load_session' for nil:NilClass
     # ./spec/support/controller_builder.rb:53:in `setup_rails_controller_test'
     # ./spec/support/controller_builder.rb:45:in `build_response'

- Sam Ruby