Re: help with running tests for rails using gems

2013/6/3 Praveen A <pravi.a@gmail.com>:
> Hi Sam,
>
> There was a bug in actionpack which made it unavailable to rubygems and
> bundler. It is fixed by a recent upload 3.2.13-6. Can you update actionpack
> and try the tests again? As Christian said, we should remove any
> Gemfile.lock and make bundler use versions available in debian. We might
> need to tweak Gemfile too to remove dependencies on specific versions if
> debian is having a different version than specified in Gemfile.
>
> Thanks for your help.

Hi Sam,

I made some more changes to the packaging, please pull before you try again.

Hi Christian,

I removed Gemfile.lock with a patch, but it cannot find rails even
though Build-Depends now has ruby-rails-3.2

Please see the error trace.
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍