Re: help with running tests for rails using gems

On 06/03/2013 09:49 AM, Christian Hofstaedtler wrote:
Praveen, Sam,

* Praveen A <pravi.a@gmail.com> [130603 15:45]:
2013/6/3 Praveen A <pravi.a@gmail.com>:
I will update it as I would like you to spend time on things I can't
solve myself - rails specific stuff :)

Latest version of i18n is 0.6.4. Should we update it to latest
version? For now I'll update to 0.6.1 and if it is better to update to
latest, I will update it later.

activesupport right now requires '= 0.6.1' for i18n. I'm working on
updating i18n to 0.6.4, and adding a patch to activesupport to say

You want to avoid 0.6.2 and 0.6.3:

https://github.com/svenfuchs/i18n/issues/192

If you patch activesupport, I'd suggest pulling forward what is in branch 3-2-stable (which is the base for what will eventually be 3.2.14):

https://github.com/rails/rails/commit/641a27d47baf4804e89d5a99ee6d843a75d868e6

Next thing on my list is rack, which also needs a new version.

   C.

- Sam Ruby