Re: help with running tests for rails using gems

Praveen, Sam,

* Praveen A <pravi.a@gmail.com> [130603 15:45]:
> 2013/6/3 Praveen A <pravi.a@gmail.com>:
> > I will update it as I would like you to spend time on things I can't
> > solve myself - rails specific stuff :)
>
> Latest version of i18n is 0.6.4. Should we update it to latest
> version? For now I'll update to 0.6.1 and if it is better to update to
> latest, I will update it later.

activesupport right now requires '= 0.6.1' for i18n. I'm working on
updating i18n to 0.6.4, and adding a patch to activesupport to say

Next thing on my list is rack, which also needs a new version.

  C.

--
       Christian Hofstaedtler       | design, deploy, scale
http://christian.hofstaedtler.name/ | phone +43 720 699846