Re: Please unblock ekiga/2.0.3-4 and remove gnomemeeting from testing afterwards

On Mon, Mar 05, 2007, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Hmm, I wouldn't normally let this patch in (it's very large, and includes
> lots of changes not directly related to icon transparency, and icon
> transparency is far from being an important bugfix), but under the
> circumstances I'll allow it and hope I don't regret it later.

 (FYI, I took whatever was currently "to be uploaded" in our SVN and did
 not bother into reverting this, but would it cause any regression, I am
 available to provide a TPU upload reverting this patch.)

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>