Re: Please unblock ekiga/2.0.3-4 and remove gnomemeeting from testing afterwards

On Sun, Mar 04, 2007 at 05:02:04PM +0100, Loïc Minier wrote:
>  As gnomemeeting was removed from unstable, I uploaded a transition
>  package in the ekiga source with compatibility wrapper.  Please unblock
>  ekiga/2.0.3-4:
> ekiga (2.0.3-4) unstable; urgency=high

>   * Ship two shell wrappers, gnomemeeting-config-tool and gnomemeeting,
>     displaying a popup that Ekiga supersedes GnomeMeeting and calling the
>     corresponding new binary; call dh_install and depend on zenity.

>  -- Loic Minier <lool@dooz.org>  Sun,  4 Mar 2007 15:32:53 +0100

> ekiga (2.0.3-3) unstable; urgency=high

>   [ Kilian Krause ]
>   * Add transparency to tray icon. (Closes: #399336)

Hmm, I wouldn't normally let this patch in (it's very large, and includes
lots of changes not directly related to icon transparency, and icon
transparency is far from being an important bugfix), but under the
circumstances I'll allow it and hope I don't regret it later.

Unblocked.