Please unblock refpolicy/0.0.20061018-4

Hi,

        This does not impact debian installer, since the new and old
 policy packages are almost bit-for-bit identical, modulo version
 number change, and one change that allows the TCP based openvpn
 products to work.

        The major addition in this upload, apart from a README.Debian
 change, is the creation of a new binary package (which does not
 conflict with any of the old packages) that allows people to build
 local policy modules.

        I confess that I did not initially see the need for this,
 since everyone I know who builds policy modules also hacks at the
 policy source, but with the wider deployment of SELinux I think it is
 important to let local policy module building for site specific
 policy more  usable.

        Also, in  the new -dev package, lives a SELinux policy version
 of deb_make, called policygentool, that greatly simplifies creation
 of a policy module interactively. I think this is very useful for our
 Etch users.

        manoj

refpolicy (0.0.20061018-4) unstable; urgency=low

  * Bug fix: "selinux-policy-refpolicy-targeted: does not suggest a way to
    fix the 'maybe failing' attempt in postinst", thanks to Eddy Petrisor.
    While this does not belong in the postinst, I have addedthis to the
    README.Debian file. This should be a low risk change. (Closes: #407691).
  * Bug fix: "Default build.conf doesn't match default strict/targeted
    policy", thanks to Stefan.The build.conf included in the reference
    source policy describe to build a policy of the type "strict". The
    default binary policies coming with Debian are build with the policy
    type "strict-mcs" or "targeted-mcs". Change the build.conf shipped in
    source to conform to what we really use. (changes TYPE=strict to
    TYPE=strict-mcs, very low risk change.                (Closes: #411256).
  * Bug fix: "selinux-policy-refpolicy-targeted: openvpn policy do not
    allow tcp connection mode", thanks to Rafal Kupka. This bug really
    should be at least important, and we should fully support a class of
    security product like OpenVPN on machines which are running SELinux,
    and this is a very low risk change.                    (Closes: #409041).
  * Install header files required for policy building for both strict and
    targeted policies in a new -dev package, so it becomes really useful
    to work with the source package. Moved the examples from the -src
    package to this new -dev package, since the example is only useful in
    with the headers provided. This is a new package, but it contains only
    files already in the sources (No upstream changes at all), and is the
    result of make install-headers. This new package has no rdepends, and
    should be a very low risk addition to Debian.
  * This release should be a whole lot better for building local policies,
    including the policygentool for creating a new policy from scratch,
    and ability to build local policy modular packages. The build.conf
    files have been cleaned up, and the source policy defaults to targeted
    policy, which is standard in Debian, as opposed to the strict policy,
    which has priority optional.

 -- Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org>  Mon, 26 Feb 2007 22:37:17 -0600

--
Business will be either better or worse. Calvin Coolidge