Please unblock ekiga/2.0.3-4 and remove gnomemeeting from testing afterwards
As gnomemeeting was removed from unstable, I uploaded a transition
package in the ekiga source with compatibility wrapper. Please unblock
ekiga (2.0.3-4) unstable; urgency=high
* Ship two shell wrappers, gnomemeeting-config-tool and gnomemeeting,
displaying a popup that Ekiga supersedes GnomeMeeting and calling the
corresponding new binary; call dh_install and depend on zenity.
-- Loic Minier <email@example.com> Sun, 4 Mar 2007 15:32:53 +0100
ekiga (2.0.3-3) unstable; urgency=high
[ Kilian Krause ]
* Add transparency to tray icon. (Closes: #399336)
[ Loic Minier ]
* Merge diff from 2.0.3-2.1 NMU; thanks Martin Zobel-Helas; closes: #411944.
* Bump up Standards-Version to 3.7.2.
* Remove trailing whitespace in rules and control.
* Add a dummy gnomemeeting transition package; add .install file, rename
other debhelper files with an "ekiga." prefix.
* Add gnomemeeting.NEWS to explain the transition.
-- Loic Minier <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 4 Mar 2007 11:31:43 +0100
And please remove gnomemeeting from testing as well if you do.
Loïc Minier <email@example.com>