Re: boost binaries are missing on powerpc, mips, mipsel and m68k (was Re: ICU transition status)

On Sat, Oct 14, 2006 at 02:48:57PM +0200, Domenico Andreoli wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 10:40:55AM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:

> > > boost build looks screwed. pts also looks screwed. ehi..  also
> > > http://people.debian.org/~igloo looks screwed... hmm...

> > > it looks like boost is ready to enter testing but powerpc, mips, mipsel
> > > and of course m68k are still missing.

> > Where are you looking?

> http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?searchon=names&version=all&exact=1&keywords=bcp
> http://http.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/b/boost/
> http://ftp.it.debian.org/debian/pool/main/b/boost/
> http://debian.fastweb.it/debian/pool/main/b/boost/

I'm afraid I can't see anything out-of-date at this point.  What I do see
is:

* unstable (libdevel): tool for extracting subsets of Boost C++ Libraries
  1.33.1-7+b1: amd64 arm hppa i386 ia64 s390 sparc
  1.33.1-7: alpha kfreebsd-i386 m68k mips mipsel powerpc

This shows that 7 architectures have been binNMUed, and 4 (release)
architectures have not.  This does not mean they're "missing", those
architectures simply don't appear to require binNMUs as the -7 versions are
already built with the correct version of icu.