boost binaries are missing on powerpc, mips, mipsel and m68k (was Re: ICU transition status)

On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 01:25:37PM -0400, Jay Berkenbilt wrote:

> If my analysis/understanding is correct, icu, xerces27, boost, and
> parrot will need to be hinted into etch together but this is not yet
> possible because boost and parrot have other issues right now that

boost build looks screwed. pts also looks screwed. ehi..  also
http://people.debian.org/~igloo looks screwed... hmm...

it looks like boost is ready to enter testing but powerpc, mips, mipsel
and of course m68k are still missing.

things got wrong when boost has been scheduled for the 1.33.1-7+b1 binary
NMU, which was not required and that IIRC i also asked to not schedule.

cheers
domenico

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
 --[ http://people.debian.org/~cavok/gpgkey.asc
   ---[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936  4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50