Re: boost binaries are missing on powerpc, mips, mipsel and m68k (was Re: ICU transition status)

On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 09:52:05AM +0200, Domenico Andreoli wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 01:25:37PM -0400, Jay Berkenbilt wrote:

> > If my analysis/understanding is correct, icu, xerces27, boost, and
> > parrot will need to be hinted into etch together but this is not yet
> > possible because boost and parrot have other issues right now that

> boost build looks screwed. pts also looks screwed. ehi..  also
> http://people.debian.org/~igloo looks screwed... hmm...

> it looks like boost is ready to enter testing but powerpc, mips, mipsel
> and of course m68k are still missing.

Where are you looking?

$ grep-excuses boost
boost (1.33.1-4 to 1.33.1-7)
    Maintainer: Debian Boost Team
    24 days old (needed 10 days)
    Valid candidate
    Depends: boost icu

> things got wrong when boost has been scheduled for the 1.33.1-7+b1 binary
> NMU, which was not required and that IIRC i also asked to not schedule.

It was required for the icu transition.  Why would you want this transition
to not proceed?  FWIW, I don't recall having seen any requests to not
schedule the binNMU.