Re: vim-vimoutliner -- please allow into sarge

also sprach Matej Cepl <cepl@surfbest.net> [2005.05.11.0015 +0200]:
> Well, I am fixing two important bugs (one is actually merged from
> other package vim-latexsuite) which are breaking Debian VIM policy
> (not using helpztags, which breaks help files for other
> supplemental vim packages).

Even though it's good that there is a VIM policy, important bugs are
not release-critical.

> I thought that adding this innocent wish-bug (which really
> shouldn't break anything) should not be offensive to Steve and
> couple of users (apparently packaging this into Debian doubled

It's not about being offensive or intrusive, it's about trying to
get sarge out the door with stable software.

I think the release team approved it, so we can settle this
discussion. Thanks for your good work for Debian!

`. `'`

"driving with a destination
 is like having sex to have children"
                                             -- backwater wayne miller