Re: vim-vimoutliner -- please allow into sarge

Steve Langasek scripsit:
>>    * Created a global configuration
file /etc/vim/vimoutlinerrc,
>>      which is read before and in addition to ~/.vimoutlienrrc.
>
> Sorry, but this change could have significant effects on the
behavior of
> the package, and is not appropriate during a freeze.

The /etc/vim/vimoutlinerrc shipped with the package doesn't do
currently anything else than it loads two plugins into the main
script -- I was asked for that by the users. However, to make it
acceptable for sarge, I see three options:

1) to create -6 version of package, which would have empty (or
fully commented out) /etc/vim/vimoutlinerrc.
2) to create -6 version of package without
any /etc/vim/vimoutlinerrc (everything should work as well,
because vim's runtime! is not offended when the file is not
available),
3) to create -6 version of package without a mechanism for

Which one is the least acceptable to you? Should I rise urgency
to something else, and if yes to what?

Thanks,

        Matej

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

The ratio of literacy to illiteracy is a constant, but nowadays
the illiterates can read.
    -- Alberto Moravia