Re: davfs2 0.2.3-1.1 needs an update in sarge

also sprach Luciano Bello <luciano@linux.org.ar> [2005.05.10.0611 +0200]:
> BTW, I worked in a new package version 0.2.3-2 which resolve some
> minors bugs. Have sense to add it to the sarge too?

In general: no. It's especially difficult to tell if we do not have
the actual package available.

`. `'`

"i wish i hadn't slept all day, it's really lowered my productivity"
                                                   -- robert mcqueen