Re: vim-vimoutliner -- please allow into sarge

martin f krafft scripsit:
> Nevertheless, you are basically fixing a wishlist bug here (although
> no bug ever existed), and we have entered the freeze. Of course we
> could try to make exceptions here and another one here and yet
> another exception for that package over there, but then we won't
> ever release.

Well, I am fixing two important bugs (one is actually merged from other
package vim-latexsuite) which are breaking Debian VIM policy (not using
helpztags, which breaks help files for other supplemental vim packages).

I thought that adding this innocent wish-bug (which really shouldn't break
anything) should not be offensive to Steve and couple of users (apparently
packaging this into Debian doubled number of actual users!) really
complained about missing plugins, because they are apparently very popular
(one of them basically allows managing huge todo lists in vim).

However, if the inclusion of /etc/vim/vimoutliner should mean that whole
package would not go into sarge and thus these two important bugs wouldn't
be fixed then I would gladly eliminate /etc/vim/vimoutlinerrc. Should I do
it?

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej

He loves nature in spite of what it did to him.
      -- Forrest Tucker