Re: libtiff RC bugs filed

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 12:08:48PM -0400, Jay Berkenbilt wrote:
[...]
>> FYI I've just filed this rc-bug (#262995), because we thought gtksee
>> was accidentally missed, as the current maintainer is a DD and does
>> not need a sponsor and therefore does not match the profile. - Sorry.

> Did you find anything else that appeared to be missing?
[...]

No, I did not. (But I have not searched. - Sebastien Bacher found this
one only because he was watching the package, waiting in vain for the
rc-bug to be filed. ;-)

[...]
> only one I made a special case for.  There was one other RC bug that I
> handled manually because the maintainer contacted me specifically
> asking for an NMU.  I noted this in the bug report.  That package was
> guikachu maintained by rogerso@debian.org.

This will need to wait for libgdk-pixbuf-gnome-dev to be converted,
otherwise it would FTBFS.
          cu andreas

PS: I think you did really great job on this mass bug filing, thanks.