Re: r-bioc-biocinstaller (Was: r-base breaks 9 autopkgtests)

Hi Dylan

On Thu, 25 Jul 2019 at 09:45, Dylan Aïssi <daissi@debian.org> wrote:
> As a user of r-bioc-biocinstaller, I would be happy if an upgrade
> automatically install r-cran-biocmanager to replace
> r-bioc-biocinstaller. But, if it is not the case this would not be a
> big deal.

OK, then if src:r-cran-biocmanager ships an empty r-bioc-biocinstaller
transitional package, then we should not ask Dirk to add Breaks:
r-bioc-biocinstaller to r-base.  Take note that the version of
r-cran-biocmanager (1.30.4) is lower than r-bioc-biocinstaller
(1.32.1), so you would need to adjust the version of the
r-bioc-biocinstaller binary package in debian/control file to make
sure it is higher (this is possible, and other packages do use this
technique).

Regards
Graham