r-bioc-biocinstaller (Was: r-base breaks 9 autopkgtests)

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 11:18:47AM +0200, Graham Inggs wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I think we're nearing the end of the R 3.6 transition, so I had a
> brief look at the remaining autopkgtest regressions.
>
> r-bioc-biocinstaller/1.32.1-1        needs update

I think this simply needs removal.  d/changelog contains:

  [ Andreas Tille ]
  https://www.bioconductor.org/packages/3.8/bioc/html/BiocInstaller.html says:
    This package is for version 3.8 of Bioconductor. This package has been removed from Bioconductor.
  Should we add a conflict to this package to r-bioc-biocgenerics ?

  [ Dylan Aïssi ]
  * r-bioc-biocinstaller is now replaced by r-cran-biocmanager, we should also
    manage the transition to the new package.

Since we now finalised the BioC 3.9 migration and r-cran-biocmanager was
not needed by any of the packaged BioC packages I'd vote for an immediate
removal of r-bioc-biocinstaller.  Am I missing anything?