Re: r-bioc-biocinstaller (Was: r-base breaks 9 autopkgtests)

Hi Andreas

On Tue, 23 Jul 2019 at 15:30, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> > I think this simply needs removal.  d/changelog contains:

I agree, and elbrus has kindly removed it from testing for us already.
Once the migration is done, we can request its removal from unstable.

> May be I was missing that we need to do Conflicts/Replaces/Provides:
> r-bioc-biocinstaller which I did in [1] and uploaded.

I don't follow the reason for the Conflicts/Replaces/Provides.  Did
r-bioc-biocinstaller ship files that are now in r-cran-biocmanager?
Anyway, I don't think this causes harm, so we can just remove them
after the migration if they aren't needed.
I think r-base might need an unversioned Breaks on
r-bioc-biocinstaller, because no version of r-bioc-biocinstaller is
compatible with r-base 3.6.

Regards
Graham