Re: r-bioc-biocinstaller (Was: r-base breaks 9 autopkgtests)

On Wed, 24 Jul 2019 at 13:04, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> Since I think my recent changes to r-cran-biocmanager will not really
> harm I do not mind reverting this (or am I missing something again?

I don't think they will do harm, so shall we look at reverting after
the r-base migration?
Does anyone else in the team have an opinion on how to transition from
r-bioc-biocinstaller to r-cran-biocmanager?

> >From my point of view we can also ask for removal of
> r-bioc-biocinstaller.

Agreed.  It's already removed from testing and not blocking the r-base
migration, so not urgent.