Re: lintian errors/warnings on ddpo-by-mail emails

Lucas Nussbaum wrote:

> Then how about sending a mail if one of the packages has (serious,
> certain) lintian errors?

Lintian currently still uses the EWI code when generating the report which
later udd imports. This file lacks the severity and certainty information,
which means it would be necessary to keep a local copy of lintian in sync
with lintian.d.o's version so that they both match.
Not impossible, but doesn't feel right.

I think I agree with zack; issues should be reported or the certainty and
severity tweaked.

Raphael Geissert - Debian Maintainer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net