Re: Better team maintenance of orphaned packages

Hi Andreas,

On 08/08/26 11:55 +0200, Andreas Tille said ...
> On Tue, 26 Aug 2008, Y Giridhar Appaji Nag wrote:
>
>> You probably do not follow the low volume debian-news mailing list
>>
>> See http://lists.debian.org/debian-news/2006/msg00016.html
>
> Well, yes, I do not follow this list.  I've thought d-d-a is enough.

Turns out that in this case it is :)

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2006/04/msg00013.html

> It is a little bit hard to decide which channel is important and which
> not.  At some point you have to draw a line ...

These days DPN on debian-news carries useful developer information.

> because I have not yet an SVN (and just creating one just for the purpose
> to dump does not sound like a clever solution).
>
> So I added your hint to the wiki.

Ah, thank you.

Cheers,

Giridhar