Re: Better team maintenance of orphaned packages

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008, Russ Allbery wrote:

Why not just use collab-maint for this?

Good question - I was just as unaware about this project as I was
about wnpp-alert script. :-(

Is it just me that I'm ignorant about important pieces of information
or is it just not well enough advertised?

Technical question about svn: Is there any chance to inject single
packagge into this tree without checking out the whole deb-maint
tree?  I have really low bandwidth at home and problems to access
SVN at work.

Kind regards and thanks for the useful hint

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de