Re: What to do if Homepage seems to have vanished

Hi!

* Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> [080218 14:40]:

> Ahhh, just learned something new. ;-)
> I just tried it for the special case fastdnaml where I have to
> cope with the vanished homepage and noticed it in the copyright
> file.  But I'm not fully convinced that this is a good general
> solution.

Well, a third and fourth alternative would be to download the
documentation from archive.org, and (assuming you have the right for
distribution) but them in a -doc package or put it on
people.debian.org - in that case your might want to adjust it a bit to
explain the situation.

Not a very nice solution, but the best I can think of :(

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander