Re: What to do if Homepage seems to have vanished

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008, Jack T Mudge III wrote:

AFAICT, it would seem that didiwiki is in this group as well. I found plenty
of links to it's nonexistant homepage. It's a frusterating situation, since
most users (myself included) expect to be able to go to the homepage and
find out more about the package.

Well, we have more links than homepage references and thus we might run a link checker periodically onto the descriptions. The question is, what
finally is the best thing to do if there is a broken link.

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de