Re: Enabling salsa-ci on all Debian Python Team repos

Emanuele Rocca <ema@debian.org> writes:

> What's wrong with pushing your work before uploading to ftp-master
> instead? :-)

I am learning to do this with my packages.

Because otherwise, when I push to get, I often find I forgot to do a
pull beforehand, and there are changes in salsa that are not reflected
in my upload I just did, and as I result I have a bit of a mess to try
and resolve.

But still, I need to remember to do it in this order.

Normal solution would be to get the CI to upload the new changes
automatically, but I imagine there are going to be problems here
regarding control of the GPG key required to sign that changes file.
--
Brian May <brian@linuxpenguins.xyz>
https://linuxpenguins.xyz/brian/