Re: Enabling salsa-ci on all Debian Python Team repos

Hi Sandro,

On Tue, Sep 20, 2022 at 08:31:14AM -0400, Sandro Tosi wrote:
> the way i worded my initial question was so that you could list the
> reasons that make it so useful, in detail: so would you like to do?

Salsa CI is useful because it automatically performs binary/source builds,
arm64 crossbuilds, and it runs various pretty important tests such as lintian,
piuparts, reproducible build testing, and more. It also runs autopkgtest in
LXC.

Sure you can do all this manually on your own, but it's better to live in a
world where the machines work for us rather than the other way around. :-)