Enabling salsa-ci on all Debian Python Team repos

Hello debian-salsa-ci and debian-python!

I was wondering if it would make sense to enable CI/CD on Salsa for all
projects owned by the Debian Python Team, or if there's any concern
about scaling issues in terms of pipeline workers (or anything else
really).

For the past few days I've been enabling CI/CD on Salsa for various
packages owned by the DPT. I've been doing this on a case-by-case basis:
if the package I wanted to work on (for reasons unrelated to CI) did not
have CI/CD yet, I'd add [1] as the pipeline configuration file and carry
on with my work.

Perhaps there's an opportunity to automate and getting wider CI usage.

Thanks,
  Emanuele

[1] recipes/debian.yml@salsa-ci-team/pipeline