Re: Transfering packages from Debian Med to DPT (Was: Please enable me transfering python-bioblend to Debian Med team)

Hi Sandro,

Am Thu, Dec 23, 2021 at 09:52:49AM -0500 schrieb Sandro Tosi:
> > Thus I moved mypy now and moved it to DPT[2].  Feel free to add yourself
> > to Uploaders and upload with the new location.
>
> thanks!

You are welcome.

> > Sandro, do you have any other packages in mind?
>
> too many to scan by-eyes only, so i planned on running some queries on
> UDD to figure some other package out, but the udd-mirror is down, so
> i'm going to provide a list (if any) later on.

In general we are open to hand over general packages that are not
directly touching the medical / biological field to competent hands.  So
just ping me and I'll try to respond as quick as possible.  Please also
note:  I'd be really happy if for any of the DPT packages featuring my
ID as Uploader if somebody wants to add another ID and become an
Uploader of that package.  I have way more packages on my table than
I really want to have.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--