Re: Transfering packages from Debian Med to DPT (Was: Please enable me transfering python-bioblend to Debian Med team)

> Thus I moved mypy now and moved it to DPT[2].  Feel free to add yourself
> to Uploaders and upload with the new location.

thanks!

> Sandro, do you have any other packages in mind?

too many to scan by-eyes only, so i planned on running some queries on
UDD to figure some other package out, but the udd-mirror is down, so
i'm going to provide a list (if any) later on.

Thanks,
--
Sandro "morph" Tosi
My website: http://sandrotosi.me/