Re: Please enable me transfering python-bioblend to Debian Med team

Andreas,

On Wed, Dec 22, 2021 at 1:42 PM Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org> wrote:

> Am Wed, Dec 22, 2021 at 06:13:32PM +0100 schrieb Pierre-Elliott Bécue:
> >
> > Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote on 21/12/2021 at 15:43:11+0100:
> >
> > > Ping?  Could any admin of Debian Python Team help out?  We can simply
> > > recreate the repository in Debian Med and move on ... but that might
> > > be confusing for users who will find two clones in differen teams.
> > > Thank you, Andreas.
> >
> > I'm sorry but pressuring to take over a package is not really fine. If
> > you're not happy with the time it takes for an answer, you can try to
> > fill an ITS and if the procedure goes to its end then you may take over.
>
> Please note:  The people involved are the same.  We are members of
> both teams but consider the Debian Med team more appropriate.  We
> are simply missing the permissions to do the move properly.

since you're talking about the appropriate team to maintain a given
package (and it seems debian-med may be more suited for bioblend), are
you also going to move all non-bio/med python packages from debian-med
to dpt? because that's the more appropriate place for things like
mypy.

Thanks,
--
Sandro "morph" Tosi