Re: Transfering packages from Debian Med to DPT (Was: Please enable me transfering python-bioblend to Debian Med team)

On 12/23/21 1:54 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi again,

by chance I learned that I do not have permissions to create
repositories in salsa:python-team/packages thus moving packages would be
not as simple as transfering the projects.  Please grant me maintainer
permissions to enable moving packages smoothly.

AFAICS here[1] you do have maintainer permissions.

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/groups/python-team/packages/-/group_members?search=tille

Regards,
Nilesh