Transfering packages from Debian Med to DPT (Was: Please enable me transfering python-bioblend to Debian Med team)

Hi again,

by chance I learned that I do not have permissions to create
repositories in salsa:python-team/packages thus moving packages would be
not as simple as transfering the projects.  Please grant me maintainer
permissions to enable moving packages smoothly.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de