Re: Please enable me transfering python-bioblend to Debian Med team

Hi Sandro,

Am Wed, Dec 22, 2021 at 03:13:28PM -0500 schrieb Sandro Tosi:
> > Please note:  The people involved are the same.  We are members of
> > both teams but consider the Debian Med team more appropriate.  We
> > are simply missing the permissions to do the move properly.
>
> since you're talking about the appropriate team to maintain a given
> package (and it seems debian-med may be more suited for bioblend), are
> you also going to move all non-bio/med python packages from debian-med
> to dpt? because that's the more appropriate place for things like
> mypy.

Yes, for sure.  Some packages somehow appeared for historical reasons in
Debian Med but I'm fine to move those packages you consider more
sensible in Python team (without any bureaucracy - I think for the move
into this direction I own the proper permissions).

Feel free to make a list if there are more packages than mypy.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de