Re: RFS: harvestman web crawler - needs updation!

Kumar Appaiah (akumar@ee.iitm.ac.in):
> And again, get it at:
> http://kumar.travisbsd.org/debpackages/harvestman_1.4.6-3.dsc

Looks very good to me. As I said before, I'm not a DD so I can't
sponsor it.

If you want, you can also add these 2 lines to long description:
 .
  Homepage: http://harvestman.freezope.org/
 ^- don't miss this extra space (dev. ref. 6.2.4)

PS Please remember to change XS-Python-Version from "2.4" to "current"
and "python-all-dev" to "python-dev" in Build-Depends-Indep after
python2.4 will become current (with next upstream version upload,
package will work without any changes with python2.4 as current so no
need to extra upload)

--
-=[     Piotr Ozarowski     ]=-
-=[ http://www.ozarowski.pl ]=-