Re: Fund raising advertisement on the DPN

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 12:19:36AM +0100, Jeremiah C. Foster wrote:
> It has become clear that the current DPN is not consensus driven but
> rather is captive to an agenda that doesn't serve the Debian
> community.

I beg to disagree, and I'm always scared when I read such absolute
statements. We're trying to reach consensus here. As it always happen in
Debian, those who get to say the final word are those who contribute the
most.

Of course nothing stops anybody to "fork" and create something new. The
fact that would be the best way to serve the Debian community has yet to
be established.