Re: debiancd.org

On Aug 3, 2010, at 10:35, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:

> One easy way to help you even more (beside finaly adding you the vendor
> list) could be to mention you in an upcoming issue of the Debian Project
> News.  On the one hand, that would fit, as you are "something happening
> in the wider Debian world", on the other hands, it's difficult to draw
> a line what fits, and what not.

I agree, it is hard to draw the line in this situation. And if we mention one vendor, we may feel obliged to mention others. This might not be a bad thing, we may be able to highlight a different vendor in different parts of the world in the DPN newsletter. Perhaps that might allow for a fair and equitable distribution of information relevant to Debian Project News readers?

Regards,

Jeremiah