Re: Banning Norbert Preining from planet.d.o

On 2022/03/23 09:37, Ingo Jürgensmann wrote:
So, are we now at a point where we ban people just because of some silly remarks in their posts and dislikes from single other persons?

No, but I don't want people to keep feeling dread and wonder what he's going to say every time he blogs, and he's not being constructive, he hasn't been for a while, and this is by no means just about his last remarks, but about patterns of behaviour that he has had no interest in changing.

If you wish to still follow his blog for some reason, you can still subscribe directly, but at this point it doesn't belong on Planet Debian.

-Jonathan