Banning Norbert Preining from planet.d.o

Hi,

In his latest post, Norbert wrote:

"most of my activity around Debian has come to a complete halt (Send your thanks to da-manager@debian.org!)"

I find it not acceptable because it's written as if da-manager are the only persons responsible for it. He of course didn't mention that he appealed, and that a vast majority rejected his appeal. Once more, Norbert fails to recognize his own mistakes, and blame the others, namely the account managers.

I don't want to read more of such [censored], as obviously, he will continue if we let him.

Can we delete him from planet?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)