Re: Tone policing by a member of the community team [Was, Re: Statement regarding Richard Stallman's readmission to the FSF board]

On 2021/04/11 01:28, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
> Although I really prefer not to have them in the project, its is not the
> Debian project's task to rule about political believs, opinions, religions,
> fetishes and whatever else. But I expect that people keep these things out of
> Debian and especially the public discussion as far as possble. So long as
> Debian is not getting involved, it absolutely does not matter to us what
> people do outside of Debian. Let's focus on creating the best distribution
> instead.

Not true, if someone identifies with fascist doctrine, even if they keep
those views off of the project channels, then they are not welcome here,
no matter where they engaged in those kind of activities.

-Jonathan