Re: Tone policing by a member of the community team [Was, Re: Statement regarding Richard Stallman's readmission to the FSF board]

On Tue, Apr 06, 2021 at 01:23:11PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> Debian's diversity statement commits us to be welcoming to all people
> regardless of who they *are*.
>
> It does *not* commit us to welcome all people into our community regardless
> of the *idealogies they express*.
>
> Nazis can fuck off.
>
> I will reserve the right to tell nazis to fuck off, in private or in public
> according to what I deem most appropriate and effective, up until the point
> that the Debian Project kicks me out, or until it becomes clear to me that
> the Debian Project is no longer worth defending against nazis.

I wonder, though -- do we have a Nazi anywhere in the project?  Could you
point to one?

Meow!
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ According to recent spams, "all my email accounts are owned