Re: Tone policing by a member of the community team [Was, Re: Statement regarding Richard Stallman's readmission to the FSF board]

On Wed, 2021-04-07 at 21:38 +0200, Adam Borowski wrote:

> I wonder, though -- do we have a Nazi anywhere in the project?  Could you
> point to one?

Although I really prefer not to have them in the project, its is not the
Debian project's task to rule about political believs, opinions, religions,
fetishes and whatever else. But I expect that people keep these things out of
Debian and especially the public discussion as far as possble. So long as
Debian is not getting involved, it absolutely does not matter to us what
people do outside of Debian. Let's focus on creating the best distribution
instead.