Re: Debian should not engage in politics and stay neutral [was: This is not the direction that will lead to hearing each other]

We just had a week of this on debian-vote.  Can we please not have another
week of it on debian-project?

It's one thing to debate larger issues about the project's stance on
politics more generally, but at this point we're just rearguing the GR in
progress, which has already gone through a discussion period.  Everyone's
repeating the same things they already said, and the chances of anyone
changing their mind are slim.  You can now go vote your opinion rather
than having to write more mail about it.