Re: Some thoughts about Diversity and the CoC

    Pierre-Elliott> And having seen almost no one telling Geraldo such a
    Pierre-Elliott> thing, I find it disturbing to see that much people

I'm writing this to make it clear that Geraldo's message was not okay.
One of the messages Geraldo did get was an official statement from the
DPL that  his approach was not welcome in Debian.
He indicated he was leaving our community as a result.
Perhaps he didn't get a lot of messages, but that statement and the
    result that he left are important to consider.

I support Tina in speaking her voice.  This message should not be read
as saying that  since I spoke Tina should not speak.

I do think Geraldo got a quick and clear message from a number of people
in our community that what he was saying and proposing was unacceptable
here.
I think that's one positive outcome from this discussion.

--Sam