Re: Some thoughts about Diversity and the CoC

Le vendredi 20 décembre 2019 à 13:35:32+0900, Norbert Preining a écrit :
> On Thu, 19 Dec 2019, Martina Ferrari wrote:
> > A judge in the UK had something to say in respect of these attitudes yesterday:
>
> Hear hear who speaks ... we don't mention the environment you create.
>
> Norbert

Maybe we could discuss about the one you're creating since you came back
in the project with these small "punchlines".

Hint, it's a disastrous one.

If you have troubles with diversity and the fact that to protect it, we
have to be more careful with minorities than we have to be with the
regular majority, no one is forcing you to stay in the project.

But being basically a decent human is not really an option.

And it's not a matter of "taking sides", it's a matter of respect.

--
Pierre-Elliott Bécue
GPG: 9AE0 4D98 6400 E3B6 7528  F493 0D44 2664 1949 74E2