Re: Some thoughts about Diversity and the CoC

Dear Pierre-Elliott,

(I am not subscribed to d-p anymore)

thanks for your email. I would like to ask you for an explanation:

On Sun, 22 Dec 2019, Pierre-Elliott Bécue wrote:
> If you have troubles with diversity and the fact that to protect it, we
> have to be more careful with minorities than we have to be with the
> regular majority, no one is forcing you to stay in the project.

Could you please tell me how you came to the conclusion that I have
troubles with minorities? I have pointed at and criticized Ferrari's
email without regress on her gender identity or any other personal
criteria. What makes you extrapolate that I have problems with
inclusiveness?

To make it crystal clear, here a Gedankenexperiment: Assume I would
state on the debian-project mailing list that
	Pierre-Elliott Bécue thinks that all foreigners living
	in Japan are transphobe.
How would you feel/think about such a statement? But I would have done
the same as you, extrapolating from one criticizing statement to
criticizing the minority the person belongs to.

Thanks for reading till here.

Norbert

(again, not subscribed anymore to d-p, only personal emails will be
read)
Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev