Re: Do we want to try to find consensus before a GR?

Sam Hartman <hartmans@debian.org> writes:

> Folks here, would you rather me try and find out how far we can get on
> debian-devel using methodology similar to the debhelper discussions, or
> would you rather Thomas draft GR text and look for seconds?

I think we ought to try _something_ before a GR, and the methodology
used for the dh discussion seems worth a try. If nothing else, it could
serve to help clarify whether we need a GR on the topic, but may also
have some more (IMHO) positive outcomes.