Re: GR proposal: mandating VcsGit and VcsBrowser for all packages, using the "gbp patches unapplied" layout, and maybe also mandating hosted on Salsa

 ❦ 24 juillet 2019 12:23 +00, Scott Kitterman <debian@kitterman.com>:

> This entire discussion feels to me like a small group of developers
> trying to tell the rest of us "my way or the highway". We are
> perfectly capable of phasing out obsolete workflows without a hammer
> like a GR (remember dpatch).

Without a GR, the outcome is decided by a shouting contest. A GR seeems
great to know if people are a majority or not.
--
Don't sacrifice clarity for small gains in "efficiency".