Re: Code of Conduct: picking up

fup2p

On Thu, 28 Nov 2013, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:

> You mean you were using Debian resources to spread malware, and it seems

You’re ridiculous. That’s not malware and cannot spread either
(except like the famous “hi, I’m a signature virus, copy me to
your .sig to help me spread”, are you forbidding these too?).

> you're not even apologising for it.  I think that's pretty sad.

You and me come from different cultures¹ then. I see nothing
to apologise for.

bye,
//mirabilos
① Not speaking of countries or so here, but online culture.
--
15:41⎜<Lo-lan-do:#fusionforge> Somebody write a testsuite for helloworld :-)