Re: Paths into Debian

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 04:41:18PM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> On 24/09/13 at 14:46 +0200, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> >
> > Can we use a word that is neutral and obvious?
> >
> > Maybe "trivial-to-fix" or something like that?
>
> Wouldn't new contributors feel bad if they can't fix a "trivial-to-fix"
> bug?

We could also assume that we are technoids and call it "entry-point"
as a reference to way dynamic linking works. It seems to me that these
bugs may be easy or may be hard, it depends a lot, but they are like
the best way to get involved...

Bye, Mt.

--
If you can't do it in ANSI C, it isn't worth doing.